|Lynx Pass 4|
The Lynx Pass 4 has two doors and vestibules, the doors are large, and the walls are steep to deliver lots of interior volume.
We're fans of the Lynx Pass tents, but the pole structure is sorta funky and will have you scratching your head the first couple times you set it up. It isn't difficult - just a bit unusual.
The Lynx Pass tents have been a popular item for Big Agnes, and they are currently sold out of the Lynx Pass 4. We've got just a couple remaining. We've bundled both with a gear loft and one with a footprint as well. If you miss out on the one with a footprint, don't let that stop you from buying this sought-after tent. You should be able to create a suitable groundcloth easily enough.
|Floor area:||57.5 sq. ft.|
|Head Height:||52" (4'4")|
|Vestibule Area:||17 sq. ft.|
|Packed Weight:||8 lbs. 4 oz.|
- Three season, free standing, backpacking tent
- DAC Combination lightweight pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing. All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability.
- Hubbed poles and color coded poles, grommet webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Fly is durable polyester rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Floor is durable polyester rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable breathable polye
- Two doors and vestibules with extra large oval door on tent body. Tent body doors stow away completely in mesh pockets. # One D-shaped vestibule door and one vestibule door with vertical zippers may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- Interior mesh pockets to organize gear
- 12 Superlight aluminum stakes included (I'd replace these ez-bend stakes). Gear loft loops included, but the SQUARE gear loft is sold separately. Footprint sold separately.