|Lost Ranger 15° (650 Down fill)|
This is one of the most popular bags in the Big Agnes line and definitely an FTC favorite. Don't be scared off by the 15 degree rating. The comfort window is from the mid-30's to the low-50's.
Remember, Big Agnes sleeping bags are not stand-alone items - they require a sleeping pad. The Lost Ranger takes a 20" wide pad (and either 72" or 78" long, depending on Regular or Large).
|Bag Weight (reg/lg):||2lb 10oz / 3lb|
|Shoulder Girth (reg/lg):||70 / 73|
|Hip Girth (reg/lg):||66 / 69|
|Stuff Sack Size (reg/lg):||8" x 17.5" / 8" x 17.5"|
|Compressed Size (reg/lg):||8" X 7.5" / 8" X 8.5"|
- Integrated pad sleeve; you're always on your pad
- No-draft yoke around neck
- 70" YKK #8 zipper
- Rectangular shape and generous cut makes for roomy foot box and shoulder circle
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Pillow pocket sewn in (Big Agnes Pillow sold separately)
- No-draft wedge insulates connection between bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell fabric: Water resistant, down proof, rip-stop nylon
- Interior lining: Soft, breathable, down proof nylon microfiber with stain resistant finish.
- Interior fabric loops for bag liner
- Available in LEFT or RIGHT zipper: when you are in the bag on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side