|Storm King (650 down fill)|
Have you been doing more cold-weather camping than you'd originally expected to do? Are you getting into some higher elevations where the nights are well below freezing? Is that old bag of yours not keeping you as warm as it's temperature rating suggests it should? The Storm King might just be the cure for your camping cold.
|Insulation type:||650 fill goose down|
|Stuffed (not compressed):||9"x20"|
|Compressed:||8x9 (Reg), 8x10 (Lg)|
|Pad size:||20x72 (Reg), 20x78 (Lg)|
|Shoulder, hip, foot:||70/66/54 (Reg); 73/69/55 (Lg)|
- Has an integrated pad sleeve like all Big Agnes bags. No rolling off your sleeping pad.
- Rectangular, not mummy, so you have plenty of room in the foot box and at the shoulders.
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes Pillow
- No-draft collar seals around neck, no-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad, and no-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper.
- Shell fabric: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water. Lining: Soft, breathable down proof nylon microfiber with stain resistant finish. Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop with WR surface treatment to repe
- Flow™ Construction: Insotect Flow™ is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design.