|SureFire LX2 Lumamax|
The LX2 is a compact dual-output flashlight featuring a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED emitter, a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, and a smooth fluted body design that takes it easy on clothing. The LX2's tactically-correct two-stage pushbutton tailcap switch lets you instantly select output level: press for a momentary-on 15-lumen long-runtime low beam suitable for general night use or close work; press further for a momentary-on 200-lumen high beam—ten times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight; twist for constant-on low beam, twist further for constant-on high beam.
Be very careful with that high beam. Flash yourself with 200-lumens and you'll be seeing white spots for minutes, possibly hours.
|Max Output:||200 lumens|
|Tactical-Level Runtime:||2 hours|
|Low Output/Runtime:||15 lumens/47 hours|
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life