|Chopped Hog 20° (Thermolite Quallo)|
This is a real "comfort bag" - plenty warm, lots of room to sprawl, and the interior fabric is a soft, cozy cotton/polyester blend rather than slick nylon. This is a lot of sleeping bag for not a lot of price. Takes a 78"x25" sleeping pad. The weight and packed size are reasonable for an oversized synthetic bag of this temperature range. It is just like the popular Hog Park except the hood has been removed.
Remember, Big Agnes sleeping bags are not stand-alone items - they require a sleeping pad. The Chopped Hog takes a 25"x78" sleeping pad. It'll also be fine with a 26"x77" pad. Though the bag is rated at 20 degrees because it has the same insulation as the Hog Park, we consider it a 25 degree bag because it does not have the hood. And remember, a "25 degree" bag is going to be adequate to the upper 30's - and only if you fill it properly.
Right zip only.
|Bag Weight:||5lb 13oz|
|Stuff Sack Size:||10" x 21"|
|Compressed Size:||10" x 12"|
- Integrated pad sleeve; you're always on your sleeping pad
- Interior lining: Soft, breathable, cotton/poly blend with a stain resistant finish.
- Shell fabric: Water resistant, nylon rip-stop.
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad.
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper.
- Pillow pocket sewn in (Big Agnes Pillow sold separately)
- Nylon stuff sack
- Rectangular shape and generous cut offers more room in foot box and shoulders; 25” width provides plenty of girth
- 70" YKK #8 zipper
- No-draft yoke seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in.
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners