Had about enough of feeling chilly in a 15-degree sleeping bag when the mercury has dropped to just 30? Do you want to be toasty warm rather than merely survive a cold night? The Farwell is just what the doctor ordered.
Remember: A Big Agnes sleeping bag has no underside insulation other than the sleeping pad, so make sure you get one!
|Pad size:||20x72 (Reg), 20x78 (Lg)|
|Stuffed size (not compressed):||10x21 (Reg. and Lg.)|
|Compressed size:||10x12 (Reg), 10x13 (Lg)|
|Shoulder, hip, foot:||70/66/54 (Reg); 73/69/55 (Lg)|
|Fill type:||Integrity Short Staple|
- Underside sleeve for your sleeping pad - never slide or roll off your pad again!
- Rectangular, not mummy, so there's more room in the foot box and shoulders
- Built in pillow pocket holds your pillow in place - it doesn't wander at night.
- No-draft collar seals around neck, no draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad, and no-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water. Lining: Soft, breathable nylon with stain resistant finish. Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water.
- Synthetic Insulation: INTEGRITY: Short Staple synthetic insulation with 97% recycled content
- A-Flex™: A synthetic construction technique which combines layers of flexed insulation with smaller anchor pieces to connect them. The flexed layers increase loft and trapped air space and the anchors maximize heat containment by eliminating gapping and c