|Lynx Pass 3|
We're fans of the Lynx Pass tents, but the pole structure is sorta funky and will have you scratching your head the first couple times you set it up. It isn't difficult - just a bit unusual.
Bundled with a Gear Loft - a $22 value - for the price of the tent alone.
Bundled with a footprint and gear loft - a $62 value - for barely more than the tent all by itself!
|Weight:||6 lbs. 3 oz.|
|Floor Area:||45 sq. ft.|
|Vestibule Area:||15.5 sq. ft.|
|Head Height:||46" (just under 4 feet)|
- Three season, free standing, backpacking tent
- DAC Combination lightweight pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing. All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability.
- Fly is durable nylon rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Floor is durable polyester rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable breathable polyester
- One door and vestibule with extra large oval door on tent body. Tent body door stows away completely in mesh pockets. Vestibule door may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles. Storm flaps on vestibule door zippers.
- Gear loft loops included but SQUARE gear loft is sold separately. Footprint highly recommended and sold separately.