The Seedhouse SL3 is a great choice if you need to go light but refuse to go cramped.
This is a beautiful tent with lots of room for the solo camper and enough to accommodate two comfortably.
"Uh, does it have a cover like for if it rains?" Hey, don't be a knucklehead! Of course the tent comes with a full coverage rainfly. The picture we've chosen to display just shows the interior tent so you get an idea of the living environment.
Big Agnes has discontinued this great tent, and after buying up most of their remaining stock, we're down to just a handful of them. When they're gone, they're gone for good.
Note: you'll be on your own for a ground cloth - there are none to be found anywhere. Because we cannot offer you the whole package, we've deeply discounted this great tent.
|Packed Weight:||4lb 8oz|
|Packed Size:||8" x 21"|
|Floor Area:||36 sq ft|
|Vestibule Area:||11 sq ft|
|Floor Width:||58" at head, 73" at hips, 51" at foot|
- Free standing, three season, not just light - superlight
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system featuring press-fit connectors and lightweight hubs.
- Single hub/pole system for easy set up
- Cross pole increases head room and gives walls a steep pitch for more room
- Tent body clips to pole frame for quick/easy set-up
- Fly: 20D rip-stop, silicone-treated nylon, 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body: 20D nylon mesh providing great ventilation
- Floor: "bathtub", 30D rip-stop, silicone-treated nylon, 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- D shaped door with mesh pocket above
- Storm flap covers vestibule zipper
- Taped seams
- Superlight X-peg stakes
- Footprint sold separately