|Lulu 15° (Climashield HL)|
Lightweight and reasonably small-packing for a synthetic bag of this temperature range. We've got the sharp-looking 2010 model in light blue with brown accents.
Don't forget a sleeping pad! Big Agnes sleeping bags are not stand-alone items - they require a sleeping pad. The Petite version of the Lulu takes a 20"x66" pad, Regular takes 20"x72".
|Color:||pink/purple or blue/brown|
|Bag Weight (pet/reg):||3lb 3oz / 3lb 6oz|
|Shoulder Girth (pet/reg):||68 / 70|
|Hip Girth (pet/reg):||66 / 68|
|Stuff Sack Size (pet/reg):||7" x 17" / 9" x 20"|
|Compressed Size (pet/reg):||7" x 12" / 8" x 9.5"|
- Integrated pad sleeve; you're always on your pad
- Rectangular shape and generous cut makes for roomy foot box and shoulder circle, extra 2" of girth in hip area, extra insulation in foot and core areas
- Petite accommodates 5' 8" camper because of extra 2" of length in foot box
- Zippered stash pocket on outside of bag at shoulder
- YKK #8 zipper
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Pillow pocket sewn in (Big Agnes Pillow sold separately)
- No-draft wedge insulates connection between bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- No-draft yoke around neck
- Shell fabric: Water resistant, down proof, rip-stop nylon
- Interior lining: Soft, breathable nylon microfiber with stain resistant finish.
- Interior fabric loops for bag liner
- Available in LEFT or RIGHT zipper: when you are in the bag on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side